Building Manager/February 7, 2011
- Jeremy: busy w/ PR2 config, circulated more design docs
- Bill: digging into ubicomp literature
- Mel/Tully: powerboard is in and tested. Integrating with dashboard. Now can put together 2 complete units.
- Gil: waiting on an integrated system. Need two robots.
- Ethan: Not much related to BM.
- Dave: worked on rve. worked out issues with embedding in subwindow, now working on resizing. Looked into laptop dock. Have a dock mockup. Top 5 plugs cover 60% of laptops.
- Ken: Building Manager presentation on Wed.
- Nate: rudimentary mongodb-based warehouse. 1/4 of API written. Will enable pushing of arbitrary message into DB and querying them.
- Bhaskara: warehouse
- Nate: pass off warehouse to Bhaskara to finish up. Will try to bring up a simulator for the Turtlebot.
- Bhaskara: finish up warehouse
- Ethan: Rosify a pano viewer. Integrating with RIDE team to do on-demand capture.
- Mel/Tully: working on ros stack release. looking at getting single-axis IMU
- Jeremy: try and get some code to Gil for handling multimaster syncing and mounting
- Gil: prototyping of task manager.
- Ken: diamondback this week. Will try and help with app/multimaster/task interface.
tully: looking at options for doing bulk order, biggest issue is lead time and questions of quantity
Gil: would be useful to have a simulator version to help others test