Building Manager/January 24, 2011
- Nate: put together warehouse API design documents, will upload documentation to ros.org. Looking at Mongo db and allowing apps to create 'collections'. Should support Pano app. Pano app will push collection into warehouse, RIDE UI gets notification of collection data. An application can create a named database. Within that named database can be named collection.
Jeremy/Ken: Project/Building Manager/multimaster design document in progress.
- Melonee/Tully [Create]: tried to get nav stack running, but not as successful as would have liked. Parts in for new turtlebots -- have 3 total now. Vijay made switched regulator for Kinect, which will be wired to dashboard.
- Dave: has a turtlebot prototype now. Playing with rve to evaluate it.
- Ethan [Pano/Create]: successfully debugged pano creation on the create. Problem with calibration of PS device on the create. Possibly a source of issues for nav stack.
- Bill: tweaks to RIDE interface, passing off to Gil. Talked with Dave on how to migrate to rve.
- Gil: working on the backend of RIDE. Now listens to local namespaces for multiple robots on stage.
- Brian: thinking about portability of applications
- Melonee/Tully [Create]: tried to get nav stack running, but not as successful as would have liked. Hook regulator to dashboard. Documentation. demo Wed to HBRC. Thinking about Sparkfun IMU, characterizing odometry error.
- Gil: task robot in stage with navigation stack.
- Bill: possibly try for show-and-tell in RIDE this week. simulation integration
- Jeremy: implementing early stages of multimaster document is top priority this week.
- Dave: continue working on rve. charging machinery for turtlebot
- Ethan: work on publishing data into warehouse. investigate street view needs. look at topological map.
- Nate: get a working setup of warehouse with mongodb
- Brian: help debug create localization
- Ken: mostly Diamondback this week
Quadrotors: possible BM extension project
Bill may schedule a meeting to discuss 'tasks'