Building Manager/March 14, 2011
Ken: Putting together debrief on PyCon. Thing-o-matic arrived! verified that app manager is released as multimaster_experimental.
- Bhaskara: updated C++ of warehouse.
- Gil: started writing RIDE app for turtlebot
- Nate: Turtlebot is almost in sim. Working on reducer for URDF to Gazebo. URDF representation is often not optimal for Gazebo/ODE (fixed joints). Should be easier to simulate multiple turtlebots.
- Tully/Melonee: turtlebot, turtlebot, turtlebot (tutorials, web pages, photoshoot, etc...). Tony has one of the turtlebots to work on install and tutorials.
- Bhaskara: hopefully work on map storage this week. Giving a talk at Berkeley later this week.
- Gil: try to get turtlebot working in RIDE, possibly two, now that they are ready
- Nate: might have a good opportunity to use new PR2 to publish data to warehouse continuously with continuous_ops.
- Ken: party to put together Thing-o-matic TBD. Working with ROS/Android stuff.
- Tully: turtlebots being put together. Working on making more robust (bumper/stall detection).