Projects/Building Manager/May 2, 2011
- Nate: tf for turtlebot now working properly in simulator. Simulator works properly in both rviz and gazebo. Simulated Kinect as well. Does not have bump sensor or wheeldrop. Bump sensor will be important. Also need wall and cliff.
- Dave: got gmapping handheld tutorial working. See map as its made and toggle between camera and map view. Most of work is showing where robot is on map.
- Tully: working on drivers for turtlebot, upped sensing to 30hz. Turtlebot testing at home, 2/2. Localization also works.
- Ken: working on talks.
- Melonee: Fixed charging model, running Turtlebot continuously in office. Working on hardware variants for Turtlebot.
- Dave: working on minimizing bandwidth of app. Also work on tethering for wifi-denied environments.
- Nate: possibly help with gstreamer config, m ore simulator enhancements
- Ken: turtlebot driver, work on calibration storage. coordinate with wim on dynamic reconfigure.
- Tully: releasing and verifying localization performance
- Melonee: finish charging enhancements for docking, etc... Will require driver modifications. Working on localization performance, IMU.