ROS/Reviews/2010-01-12 Doc Review Diamondback_Doc_Review
Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
- Should 'author' of ros stack be switched to standard maintainer language?
I've removed most uses of MenuNavi now that ROS stack is less monolithic.
Maybe not for this release, but the ROS/CommandLineTools page should be broken apart.
- The ROS stack page could use an update. Now that things are more separated, it should be less monolithic as well.