ROSbot 2.0 is an autonomous, open source robot platform - now with a RGBD camera and improved design. It can be used as a learning platform for ROS, with a dedicated tutorial, as well as a base for a variety of robotic applications. The more advanced version of ROSbot 2.0 is now available: ROSbot 2.0 PRO
The complete set of ROS tutorials, dedicated for ROSbot 2.0:
ROSbot is an open source, mobile robot platform containing:
- RGBD camera Orbbec Astra
- Laser scanner 360° RPLiDAR A2
- Solid aluminum cover
- Wi-Fi antenna
- Orientation sensor (MPU-9250)
- 4x IR distance sensors (VL53L0X)
2x left & 2x right DC motors with quadrature encoders
- Husarion CORE2-ROS controller (with ASUS Tinker Board inside)
- a lot of interfaces on rear panel
ROSbot is based on the Husarion CORE2-ROS controller, which consists of 2 boards:
- a low-level controller (Husarion CORE2) based on STM32F407ZGT6 microcontroller, with motor drivers and many interfaces available on board,
- a single board computer (ASUS Tinker Board) running with Ubuntu and ROS.
The Husarion CORE2 works with hFramework, a C++ library that works as an high-efficient abstraction layer for hardware interfaces and is based on RTOS.
The Ubuntu image for ASUS Tinker Board, with ROS pre-installed is available here:
This image is prepared for quick start with tutorials.
Documentation and support
If you need more support, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org