- Building native ROS packages
This tutorial show how to build native ROS nodes using the Android NDK
- Simple Native Activity Application
This tutorial shows how to create a sample Android native application running ROS native nodes, and run it on an Android device
- move_base Native Activity Application
This tutorial presents an example Android application to show the use of a cross compiled move_base library using an Android Native Activity.
- Building Sample Application using Binary Distribution
This tutorial presents an example Android application which uses the binary distribution of the cross compiled ROS libraries for Android. It is based on the ANT build system and is intended to serve a starting point for a custom application.
- How to cross-compile any other ROS package for Android
A tutorial on how to cross-compile your favorite ROS package for Android.
- Wrapping your native code as a rosjava node
Steps to create a rosjava android project and add your native compiled nodes as rosjava nodes.
- Using Pluginlib
How to use Pluginlib inside the Android native framework.
Create a new tutorial: