angles/2009-02-19 Code Review
Package Developer: Sachin
Present at code review: John
Notes from examiner
Examiner: Enter your notes on each section below. See ExaminerChecklist for more detailed instructions.
- Divide your concerns up into bullet lists that can be run through in order in the meeting, and concretely decided about. Include enough details / relevant information for people at meeting to quickly decide on the issue (e.g. file and line number, description of race condition, or list unclear names)
Use error symbol to call out things that are clear errors
Use warning symbol to call out things that you're worried about
Use check mark to mark areas that look good.
- Use the below bullets as a basic guide, but feel free to add new issues or remove issues that are not relevant (e.g. command-line options for a library)
- Feel free to delete this instruction section when you're done
- ROS API (na)
- command-line (na)
- tutorials / examples (na)
- libraries (na)
- exported symbols (na)
- ROS API (na)
what happens when input variable to shortest_angular_distance_complement is outside of the specified range [-2*M_PI,2*M_PI]?
- I added conditioning on input (also renamed to two_pi_complement) --Tully
- source files (na)
- data / configuration / xml files (na)
Manifest / Build System
all tests pass
- rostests (na)
This section will be filled out during the group code review meeting, and will include
Any action items that need to be taken before clearing
- Change in official package status
- There was a bit of a difference between documentation and implementation which was cleaned up yesterday. And unit tests added exposed the problems. Now that that's cleaned up I'm ready to pass it. --Tully
- It's been two days and we've resolved the few comments. Cleared!!