For more information on versions see:stack version policies
- 0.1.0 - initial release
- 0.2.0 - release after ROS API review. This API is expected to stay stable but there are no guarantees.
- The stack follows the ROS release model but not strictly. Best effort will be made to keep API changes backwards compatible.
- Frequent versioned releases will provide stability to users but development will continue in trunk.
- Packages first go through a ROS API review followed by a C++ API review. Initial releases will be with a ROS API.
Put in a list of things here for the future plans for this stack.
- further expansion of the API including cleaning up to do full body planning and full support for body motion