Description, drivers, moveit and demo for AUBO Robot Arms.
- Maintainer status: under developing
Source: git https://github.com/lg609/aubo_robot.git (For V4 AUBO Robot)
warning: Cannot use the apt-get upgrade command in the AUBO controller
ROS Software Maintainer: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tested and working on:
Ubuntu Indigo 14.04 LTS(Supports both 32bit and 64bit version)
Ubuntu Kinetic 16.04 LTS(Supports both 32bit and 64bit version)
Aubo robotics I-Series are high-quality and low-cost industrial robots.
Developed based on fully modulized design.The robotics can be configured 4 to 7 degrees of freedom to meet specific requirements.
I-series robots adopt open source software architecture,which is convenient for users and developers to inregrate existing software and algorithms.Compared with the industral robots with similar features and payloads,I-series robots features compact mechanical design,light weight,high accuray,and easy installation and programming.
* Modulized design
- User can configure 4-7 degrees of freedom to meet specific requirements.
* Light weight
- Manipulator is less than 20kg,the ratio of maximun payload and weight is 1:4.
- Provide application program interface,support ROS
- Collision detection function,emergency brake distance is less than 1mm.
* Easy operation
- Provide graphic user interface,enable online programming and simulation.
- Based on cloud platform,remote maintenance,fault diagnosis, and online upgrading.
More information can be found on the website:
See the Tutorials page for an overview of the available tutorials.
Contact us/Technical support