- Regression tests disabled until we can figure out why they are breaking the build.
- Warn if camera reset fails, but continue operation. Needed for some AVT f145c2 cameras.
- Only use "absolute" (i.e. float) values for features that are both readable and writable.
Clean up resources and throw exception if Bayer decoding fails (<<Ticket(ros-pkg 4178)>>).
- Add some missing rgb8 modes.
- The old version of the driver was updated to refuse cameras with mismatched imager models.
- Completed changes resulting from API review.
- Upgrades related to the ongoing API review.
- Now publishes the imager model in diagnostics.
- Now refuses to run if the serial number does not match the imager model.
camera_info_manager and camera1394
- Moved in from camera_drivers_experimental