Only released in EOL distros:
cob_calibration: cob_calibration_executive | cob_calibration_msgs | cob_calibration_srvs | cob_camera_calibration | cob_image_capture | cob_robot_calibration | cob_robot_calibration_est
This package implements a image capture node which subscribes to one or more image topics and dumps jpg files to the filesystem every time the capture() service is called.
- Author: Sebastian Haug
- License: LGPL
- Source: git https://github.com/ipa320/cob_calibration.git (branch: release_electric)
image_captureThe image_capture node captures images from one or more cameras and saves them to the filesystem.
- Acquire image from all cameras and save as jpg to output folder.
Parameters~numCams (integer, default: 1)
- Number of cameras to capture from.
- Output folder where captured images are saved
- Image topic of camera$i. Repeat for every camera (e.g. camera1, camera2, camera3)
- File prefix for images from camera$i. Repeat for every camera (e.g. file_prefix1, file_prefix2, file_prefix3)