Reviewer: Tully Foote
Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
- Are there Packages in your Stack that don't belong?
Move actionlib_tutorials into ros_pkg_tutorials
Looking at common/Roadmap, not sure what is meant by “This stack is focused on stability”
- Suggestion: Given that this is a very low level stack, development should be focused on stability. This stack will try to maintain backwards compatibility for as long as possible.
The version policy and development model explanations maybe should be moved to the main page. Roadmap doesn't really make sense
Issues resolved -> Done