common/Reviews/2011-07 Electric Review_Doc_Review
Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
tinyxml: see separate document
yaml_cpp needs migration guide
- Fixed: I ran through this myself. I had some typos (yamlcpp instead of yaml-cpp). I have now ported a package using the guide.