added function COPY-DESIGNATOR
renamed slot valid to effective.
added function MAKE-EFFECTIVE-DESIGNATOR
- improved handling of default roles
location designator validation functions must return :ACCEPT, :MAYBE-REJECT, :UNKNOWN or :REJECT now.
The :name initarg is not mandatory for fluents anymore.
- Fixed packaging issues.
- Fixed handling of pulses in fluent networks.
Deprecated DEF-PLAN and DEF-TOP-LEVEL-PLAN in favor of DEF-CRAM-FUNCTION and DEF-TOP-LEVEL-CRAM-FUNCTION.
- Cleanups: removed unused functionality and parameters.
- Implemented asynchronous process modules
- Fixed a race condition in PM-EXECUTE.
- Pull lisp_unit from a file server, not from git.
- Many clean-ups.
- Added hooks for failures and process modules.
Added CUT to cram_reasoning's prolog engine.
- Added lisp-unit testing framework.
- Added many tests.
- Got rid of dependencies on 5am.
Renamed process_modules and designators to cram_process_modules and cram_designators.
- Refactored process modules to be able to run different process modules in parallel.
- Proper handling of suspension in process modules.
- Complete refactoring of location designators
Changed the way how designator properties are declared (new macro DEF-DESIG-PACKAGE)
cram_language: Fixed type declarations and result values on evaporation
- Fixes to work with sbcl 1.0.50
process_modules: Fixed race-condition
Added DESIGNATOR-PROPERTY declaration
- Added functions to get all solutions as a lazy-list
New method DESIGNATOR-POSE
New method and interface RESOLVE-DESIGNATOR to select different roles under which a designator should be resolved
Added SETOF predicate
- Added support for lazy-lists in prolog solutions
- Added CUT operator
cram_language: Fixed fluent-net wrappers to have the same signature as the CL equivalents
cram_utilities: Added some more utility functions
Added LAZY-TAKE function
Fixed LAZY-APPEND function to handle NIL parameters correctly
- Prolog facts can be used as fallback solutions for prolog-handlers
Added TAKE predicate
Added support for lazy-lists in MEMBER predicate
designators: API change. Renamed REGISTER-DESIGNATOR-TYPE to REGISTER-DESIGNATOR-CLASS
- Fixed type declarations
Wrapped and shadowed SLEEP because sleep does not respect deadlines
- Switched to a new implementation based on message passing
- Makefiles 3rd party packages download tarballs now instead of checking out repositories
Warn and (prolog-)fail on lisp errors in LISP-PRED and LISP-FUN instead of entering the debugger
Added if-then-else operator and TRUE predicate
- 3rd party makefiles create relative links for asdf files now.