This page lists changes that were made in the 1.0.x series of driver_common.
- Corrected a bug in reconfigure_gui that was causing a crash when a double parameters had an infinite range.
- Corrected a dependency generation bug that was causing .cfg files to get rebuilt every time (and everything that depends on them would follow).
dynparam now handles negative numbers.
- Added an automatic dependency generator for .cfg files.
- Changed C++ code generation to allow the autogenerated include file to be included from many different modules. This required the use of a library but should be transparent to all users.
Added inclusion of ros/node_handle.h in the autogenerated include file.
pthread was added as an explicit library dependency for testserver.
Explicitly mentions edit_method parameter for enums in the example .cfg file, to prevent errors from people who are imitating it.
- C++ server locks itself during construction to avoid problems if a request arrives during construction.
- dynparam now exits after printing usage.
- Autogenerated documentation goes to the docs directory.
- server.py now imports correct exceptions from the dynamic_reconfigure module.
- Took state_ out of driver_node.h. Was vestigial, and was sometimes causing spurious node exits.
- 1.0 release!