- Viewing Your First Point Cloud in RViz
This tutorial introduces the basic Ensenso camera node. We will open an Ensenso camera, request a point cloud and view it in RViz.
- Setting Parameters
This tutorial shows how to set camera parameters.
Camera Frames and Calibrations
- Camera Frames
- Locating Calibration Patterns
This tutorial covers how calibration patterns can be located.
- Performing a Hand-Eye Calibration
This tutorial shows how a hand-eye calibration can be performed with the Ensenso camera node.
- Performing a Workspace Calibration
This tutorial shows how a workspace calibration can be performed with the Ensenso camera node.
Using Several Cameras as Nodelets
- Running a Camera as a Nodelet
This tutorial explains you how to run a camera as a nodelet with a nodelet manager.
- Camera Frames with Multiple Cameras
- Running several Ensenso Nodelets
This tutorial shows how to run several cameras as nodelets within the same nodelet manager.
- Generating a coloured Point Cloud with Nodelets
This tutorial shows how to run a stereo and mono nodelet and how to generate a coloured point cloud.
- Visualizing Data
This tutorial introduces some utility scripts for visualizing data from Ensenso cameras.
Create a new tutorial: