Back-ports bug-fixes to camera_calibration in 1.1.5 and 1.1.6.
- Updated cameracheck to work with stricter topic name checking (#4036).
This Boxturtle release includes further fixes to camera_calibration:
- Fixed incorrect detecting of camera remaps (#3989).
- Throw error when settings camera info fails (r28790).
- Correctly lay out window for images smaller than 640x480 (r28852).
This release back-ports several important bug fixes from 1.1 development to Boxturtle, as well as some improved error reporting.
- Monocular calibration now sets the projection matrix P correctly (#3684, #3975).
- Removed hard-coded assumptions about corner spacing.
- Calibration with smaller than 640x480 images (#3951).
- Wait for set_camera_info service at startup, error if it doesn't become available (#3977).
- Throw out images with corners very close to the image edges; can cause bad calibration (#3980).
- Only allow Save/Upload when calibration is done (#3934, #3956).
- Warn if color topic requested but raw image data is grayscale.
Specific error message when receiving an image with ambiguous encoding 8UC3 (#3941).
- 1.0 Release!