- Sped up checkerboard detection for high-resolution images.
Monocular cameracheck reports reprojection error.
Debayer nodelet passes through MONO16 images.
Disparity nodelet fills out valid_window field. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4973)>>
Preserves color encoding instead of publishing ambiguously as 8UC3. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4913)>>
Fixed bug that prevented global topic remappings (from launch files or command line) from being applied. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 5055)>>
Nodes only do advertisement checking for the image_raw and camera_info topics to reduce warning spam.
Fixed build failure on OS X. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4867)>>
- Fixed possible compilation issue on recent Ubuntu.
This summarizes important new features and changes since C Turtle (1.2.x series). For a complete list of changes including bug fixes, see the 1.3.x changelists.
The biggest new features are nodelet versions of image_proc, stereo_image_proc and image_view, and support for unsynchronized stereo cameras.
- Refactored into nodelets for debayering and rectification.
- Refactored into nodelets for stereo processing and converting disparity images to point clouds.
- Support for unsynchronized stereo cameras.
In PointCloud2, now correctly set is_dense to False.
- Refactored into nodelets for displaying images and color-mapped disparity images.
New utility disparity_view for viewing disparity images only.
stereo_view support for unsynchronized stereo.
- Now right click instead of left click to save images.
Approximate synchronization option for unsynchronized stereo. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4691)>>
Camera calibration system data structures can now handle multiple size chessboards. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 3681)>>
Calibration now requires skew points for both mono and stereo calibration. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4086)>>