- Added rosdep support for Fedora.
- Added missing rosdep tags for autoconf, automake, libtheora.
The main focus of this release was making theora transport robust enough for "industrial" use. There are no major new features but many bug-fixes.
Copy connection header to output sensor_msgs/Image. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4250)>>
Fixed build on OS X 10.5 with gcc 4.2. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 3872)>>
- Fixed export flags in manifest.
New internal theora_image_transport/Packet message containing a ROS header. Fixes <<Ticket(ros-pkg 3882)>>, theora_image_transport loses timestamps and frame ID.
To update bags containing the old packet message, use rosbag fix. The added ROS headers will be empty, since the old message did not save this information.
Fixed handling of images with dimensions not multiples of 16. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 3082)>>
- Pull out original (non-padded) image region in subscriber.
Force queue_size to be large enough on both ends for the initial burst of Theora header packets, avoiding dropped headers.
- Got rid of sleeps after publishing header packets.
- Subscriber now ignores delta frames until it gets a keyframe; this was causing several junk frames to be passed to user code before receiving the first keyframe.
- Added support for receiving new headers in subscriber if the image dimensions or format change.
Copy connection header to output sensor_msgs/Image.
- Replaced debug output spam with proper error handling.
- Handle duplicate frames correctly.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Always turn off latching; hard to implement in a sensible way.