- Change spacenav source from tarball to svn checkout from sourceforge because github no longer provides storage for binary files.
Merged patch from Chad Rockey
- The ps3joy to joy toolchain will not output new joy messages unless some of the values have changed. With steady hands and an unchanging command, the joy values will trigger command timeouts on many platforms. One easy way to accomplish continuous outputs is to always output whenever one of the accelerometers or gyroscopes changes by even one increment. In joystick jargon, this would mean to set the axis fuzz and axis flat parameters both to zero. This change would also produce better results when using the controller as a motion measurement device, since you rarely want a deadband in the center of an accelerometer output.
- Added deadband modes for spacenav_node, with example launchfiles
- NOTE: These changes are completely backwards compatible
- added ps3joy_node.py that has the vibration and diagnostics
- removed cwiid package and now depend on debian install of cwiid
added patch to wiimote to use sensor_msgs/JoyFeedbackArray for changing the state of the led and vibration of the remote