Only released in EOL distros:
This stack contains kinematics, motion planning and grasp planning for the Katana arm. Specifically:
- configuration files for the arm_navigation pipeline (package katana_arm_navigation),
- constraint-aware forward and inverse kinematics (package katana_kinematics_constraint_aware),
- an interpolated IK motion planner (package katana_interpolated_ik_motion_planner),
- a grasp planner based on OpenRAVE (package katana_openrave_grasp_planner),
- core functionality for pickup and place tasks (packages katana_object_manipulator, katana_object_manipulation_launch),
- a collision map for tabletop manipulation (package katana_tabletop_collision_map_processing),
- test programs for move_arm, constraint aware IK and Gripper controller (packages katana_openrave_test, katana_openloop_grasping), and
- the top-level launch files for the whole stack (package katana_tabletop_manipulation_launch).
This stack only runs under ROS Diamondback at the moment.
- Author: Maintained by Martin Günther, Henning Deeken
- License: GPL
- Source: git http://kos.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/katana_manipulation.git (branch: master)
This stack contains object_manipulation configuration files for the Katana arm. Specifically:
- configuration files for the object_manipulator pipeline: object_manipulator, grasp planning, planning environment, IIK (package katana_object_manipulation_launch),
- a rudimentary grasp planner that considers the kinematic limitations of the Katana (package katana_simple_grasp_planner)
- the top-level launch files for the whole arm navigation and object manipulation pipelines (package katana_tabletop_manipulation_launch).
- Author: Maintained by Martin Günther
- License: GPL
- Source: git https://github.com/uos/katana_manipulation.git (branch: fuerte)
For installation instructions, see uos-ros-pkg.