Only released in EOL distros:
The lama_test package
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>
- Author: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_test/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_test.git (branch: indigo-devel)
The lama_test package provides a few launch files to test the functionalities of the Large Maps Framework (LaMa).
To test the high-level node dfs_explorer/explorer.py:
1 roslaunch dfs_explorer explorer.py
This will load a small map with 3 vertices and start exploring it. The exploration can be stopped and launched again. The exploration will then continue and take into account the information already available in the map. The node will launch an exploration either based on a 360-degree laser scan (jockeys nj_laser and lj_laser) with roslaunch dfs_explorer explorer.py __costmap:=false or based on a laser-scan with less than 360° (jockeys nj_costmap and lj_costmap) as default.