The following tutorials are general motoman tutorials and utilize several packages:
- Perform Path Planning in Simulation Using Arm Warehouse Viewer
Gives instructions for launching the arm warehouse viewer for the motoman sia10D robot.
The following tutorials are specific to the dx100 package (<= ROS Groovy):
- Creating a DX100 Server Application(<=Groovy)
This tutorial walks through the steps of creating a server application for the dx100 controller. The server application runs on the controller and allows communications with ROS nodes.
The following tutorials are specific to the motoman_driver package(>=ROS Hydro). This package supports drivers for DX100, DX200, and FS100 controllers:
- Installing the Motoman ROS Server (Indigo)
This tutorial walks through the steps of installing the ROS server code on the FS, DX, and YRC robot controllers
- Using the Motoman FS/DX/YRC ROS Interface
This tutorial walks through the steps of using the DX/FS/YRC interface
- Creating a Dual-Arm System (Indigo+)
This tutorial is related to the setup and configuration for a Dual-Arm system(Multi-Groups) using the Motoman driver
Create a new tutorial: