Only released in EOL distros:
Some useful nodes for multi-robot teleoperation
- Maintainer: Igor Makhtes <igor AT cogniteam DOT com>
- Author: Igor Makhtes <igor AT cogniteam DOT com>
- License: MIT
- Source: git https://github.com/cogniteam/mr_teleoperator.git (branch: master)
This package contains 2 nodes that communicate with the input devices and publishes geometry_msgs/Twist to an arbitrary number of output topics, which allows control over a multiple number of robots.
joystick_teleoperatorReads input data from an external physical joystick device, processes it, and publishes geometry_msgs/Twist with the corresponding output data.
Published Topicsjoy_cmd_vel (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- The linear and angular velocity
Parametersdev (string, default: "/dev/input/js0")
- Usb device input port
velocity_dispatcherSubscribes to a number of velocity input topics, and routes one selected input topic data, to the selected output topic. allows dynamic switching between of input/output channels via topics.
Subscribed Topics*input_topics parameter* (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- An array of input velocity topics, usually defined in the launch file.
- Changes the currently active input (ranges from 1 to number of topics).
- Changes the currently active output (ranges from 1 to number of topics, 0 to disable output).
Published Topics*input_topics parameter* (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- An array of output velocity topics, usually defined in the launch file.
- Publishes the current active input topic at 1Hz.
- Publishes the current active output topic at 1Hz.
- Description of input topics.
- List of output topic names.