Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
pr2_description manifest needs a description stating the purpose and users of the package.
Fixed on trunk.
Added descriptive comments to all .msg files, on trunk.
- What is the timeline for deprecation/removal of deprecated messages? Why are they not removed for the release?
They will be removed as soon as possible. There is too much delay in the development cycle on the power and battery system to ensure that it's safe to remove them now.
did all my updates inline