Please review the ROS API for the pr2_head_action.
Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of your Package, i.e. for the expected usages of your Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials? (you can ignore this if a Stack-level tutorial covers the relevant usage), and are the indexed in the right places?
- If there are hardware dependencies of the Package, are these documented?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the roadmap is for the Package?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the stability is for the Package?
- Are concepts introduced by the Package well illustrated?
- Is the research related to the Package referenced properly? i.e. can users easily get to relevant papers?
- Are any mathematical formulas in the Package not covered by papers properly documented?
For each launch file in a Package
- Is it clear how to run that launch file?
- Does the launch file start up with no errors when run correctly?
- Do the Nodes in that launch file correctly use ROS_ERROR/ROS_WARN/ROS_INFO logging levels?
Concerns / issues
manifest.xml description needs to be filled in. Copying the Overview paragraph should be sufficient.
- added Tutorials page and linked to Moving the Head tutorial.
there's great stuff in that tutorial - think about copy & pasting some of the details here.
- Pretty sure you're missing tildas
- Yes, you've documented the interface, but it doesn't feel clear enough for me to actually start using this package.
- A picture showing data flow from controller to action to high-level app would make this a lot clearer.
- Maybe it could use a small 5-line verbatim block, showing how to command it.
Tim added a link to the relevant tutorial, which gives a thorough example of usage.