- Moved new method to the end of Transmission to keep the ABI compatible.
- Transmissions can now initialize without needing a robot object.
Remove dependency on pr2_component_descriptions <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4881)>>, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4828)>>
- The PR2BeltTransmission now applies the joint reference position
Removing transmission checking code from pr2_mechanism_diagnostics. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3941)>>, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4881)>>, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4789)>>
- Branch from 1.2.0 release
Added a device type AnalogIn
Added field for max_effort_ in ActuatorState, and max_current_ in ProjectorState.
- Added PR2BeltCompensatorTransmission, a transmission that compensates for the effects of the belts in the joints of the PR2.
- Print execption when it is std::exception
Added missing include of boost/thread/condition.hpp to resolve <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4682)>>