- Initializing ros time in the write transmission test.
- The actuator timestamp is now a ros::Duration measuring time since the ethercat process starte
- Adding ros::Time timestamp to the hardware interface.
- Fixing propagate*Backwards calls in the PR2 Belt Compensator transmission
- Adding the ability to turn off parts of the belt compensator transmission
- Fix backward propagation of optical flags in all transmissions
- Branch from 1.3.2 release.
The main new feature since the 1.2 release is a new type of transmission that models a belt driven joint. See pr2_mechanism_model for more details.