- fix the calibration loader so that the launch files will work without roscore started first
- moved the trajectory_generation code into the joint_trajectory_generator package out of pr2_arm_ik_action package
- added an unwrap flag for the joint_trajectory_generator so that it can be used with pr2_arm_ik_action
- added code for simulation to the calibration loader
- fixed regression tests broken by the calibration loader
- forearm cameras are renamed from forearm_camera_r and forearm_camera_l to r_forearm_cam and l_forearm_cam
- fix dependencies in stack.xml
- new system to load robot specific calibration
- fix regression tests
- fix import of executive_python
- complete rewrite from 0.1 release
- new set of actions based on python state machines with recovery logic
- detect outlet moves the base to search for the outlet location
- added check for empty pose msgs in tf_publish.py
- added new action definitions for actions that use state machines; these api duplications will most likely disappear in the next release
- new action adapter for the joint trajectory action; this adapter generates smooth trajectories using max vel/acc, and passes them on to the joint trajectory action.
- fix overwriting of pointcloud while reading from it; this fixes a segfault and potential wrong output.
- first release!