Only released in EOL distros:
robchair_robot: robchair_bringup | robchair_description | robchair_driver | robchair_teleop
Hardware driver for the RobChair robot, the smart wheelchair from the ISR UC.
- Author: Gonçalo Cabrita
- License: BSD
- Source: svn http://isr-uc-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/stacks/robchair_robot/trunk
robchair_noderobchair_node is the hardware driver for the robchair robot. It subscribes to velocity commands and publishes the robot's odometry.
Subscribed Topicscmd_vel (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- Velocity commands to the robot.
Published Topicsodom (nav_msgs/Odometry)
- Odometry readings from the robot.
Parameterskp (double, default: 0)
- Kp gain for the motor drives. If set to 0 default values are used.
- Ki gain for the motor drives. If set to 0 default values are used.
All the robchair tutorials can be found on the robchair_robot wiki page.