Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of your Package, i.e. for the expected usages of your Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials? (you can ignore this if a Stack-level tutorial covers the relevant usage), and are the indexed in the right places?
- If there are hardware dependencies of the Package, are these documented?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the roadmap is for the Package?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the stability is for the Package?
- Are concepts introduced by the Package well illustrated?
Concerns / issues
kwc: Manifest description was a jumble, so I cleaned it up.
kwc: Removed references to building robot_monitor (we don't do that for other packages, and it is potentially wrong).
kwc: Fixed some minor consistency issues with "root monitor" vs. "Robot Monitor".
kwc: doc reviewed