Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of your Package, i.e. for the expected usages of your Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials? (you can ignore this if a Stack-level tutorial covers the relevant usage), and are the indexed in the right places?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the roadmap is for the Package?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the stability is for the Package?
- Are concepts introduced by the Package well illustrated?
Concerns / issues
kwc: I reformatted the page to make it more of a reference guide and did some style-consistency fixes.
Lorenz: The documentation is fine. I miss only one thing. ros-update-topic-list should be mentioned. For me it's one of the most important commands because you always need to call it if you just created a new package and want to open some files in it.
- Bhaskara: Done (I assume you meant ros-load-package-locations)
kwc: I think it's safe to call this doc reviewed. I copied the ros-load-package-locations to a troubleshooting page as well.