Bug fix in MATRIX->QUATERNION.
Bug fix in GET-YAW: take into account rotation axis.
Bug fix in NORMALIZE-ANGLE.
Extended COPY-POSE, COPY-TRANSFORM, COPY-3D-VECTOR and COPY-QUATERNION to overwrite slots in the copy.
- Added support for ~tf_prefix parameter.
Added utility method POSE->POSE-STAMPED.
Added timeout to WAIT-FOR-TRANSFORM.
Removed time parameter from TRANSFORM-POSE and TRANSFORM-POINT
actionlib_lisp: Added handlers for deadlock conditions
Added SEND-GOAL-AND-WAIT method to improve consistency with C++ and Python versions.
Bugfix: Handling of no timeout was broken in WAIT-FOR-RESULT.
Added state transition callback to SEND-GOAL.
Added RESULT-TIMEOUT parameter to CALL-GOAL.
Added MSG->POSE function
- Improved pretty-printers to also print frame-id and time stamp
Check for validity of frame id and throw a TF-LOOKUP-ERROR instead of TF-CONNECTIVITY-ERROR
- Improved handling of non-qualified frame ids
- Improved pretty-printers
- Utility functions to create identity poses and transforms
Default data type is DOUBLE-FLOAT now. Automatically coerce numbers to it.
Fixed a problem with WITH-TIMEOUT in combination with deadlines
Fixed tickets <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4805)>>, <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4806)>>
- Fixed a bug with usage of WITH-FILEDS: wrong symbols where used
- Added convenience functions
Fixed a bug that resulted in complex angles returned by quaternion->axis-angle
cl_tf: Added functions to convert from and to geometry_msgs/PoseStamped messages
- Fixed a bug with removing no longer known goals in action client
- Fixed a bug with action-client and transitions from succeeded to lost
- Re-release to fix a problem with symlinks in the asdf subdirectory.
Moved package actionlib_lisp_examples into a separate stack to fix stack dependencies
- Initial release
- Implementation of actionlib in Common Lisp
- Implementation of tf in Common Lisp