- Bugfix #3710
Always copy .swank.lisp.
- Changed emacs config to use whitespaces instead of tabs for indentation.
- Upgraded to most recent version of slime (2012/07/04).
- Updated SBCL to version 1.0.50
Added new package roslisp_repl that downloads slime and provides a script to execute a clean emacs slime environment.
Added new package roslisp_testing that provides support for rostest launching of tests written in LISP with gtest compatible test output. It also contains a wrapper for the sbcl provided minimal testing framework rt. Extended rt with suites and fixtures.
Rewrote test_roslisp integration-tests of roslisp using lisp and roslisp_testing instead of c++.
Added several unit tests for in test_roslisp
Added run-roslisp-script.sh in roslisp_runtime to allow easy creation of roslisp scripts.
- Fix: add stack dependency on ros_comm
- Released with new packaging infrastructure
- roslisp_tutorials is now part of roslisp_support
- Reverted the change in 0.2.8 pending the next ros release.
- Removed dummy node from roslisp_runtime to test the parallel builds fix in r10374 of ros.
- sbcl makefile works under MacOS X now, too. Added special handling for calling md5sum.
- Added a dummy node to roslisp_runtime, as a further workaround to the parallel compilation issue.
- Disabled parallel builds in test_roslisp, as a temporary workaround for sbcl's failure to lock correctly.
- Disabled sb-posix test. It fails on the robot.
Added roslisp_ignore marker file generation to sbcl Makefile. Needed for correct behavior when using precompiled binaries.
- Patch release: removed self-tests for contribs/sb-concurrency.
- Updated SBCL to version 1.0.38
Patch release to remove sbcl build assumption that /usr/bin/time exists
- Switch sbcl to being a 3rd party rather than system dependency
- Move test_roslisp into this stack