Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of your Package, i.e. for the expected usages of your Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials? (you can ignore this if a Stack-level tutorial covers the relevant usage), and are the indexed in the right places?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the roadmap is for the Package?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the stability is for the Package?
- Are concepts introduced by the Package well illustrated?
Concerns / issues
Comments by Nate
Pakage looks good. As with most of my doc reviews, I'm not sure how to properly indicate the roadmap for this package or its stability.
In the API documentation the usage: tag is marked as TODO.
Comments by Melonee
- is there any troubleshooting that can be added?
- the main page of the CodeAPI needs to be cleaned up