This page lists changes that were made in the pre-1.0 series of slam_gmapping (unstable).
- Fixed a bug where the first map update was not getting triggered correctly
- Added the temporalUpdate parameter to allow time based map updates
Updated regression test bags to change tf_message to tf, in the wake of geometry 0.9.1 release.
- Threaded publishing of transforms to make the rate at which they're published regular
- Fixed the position gmapping was giving out for the map, which resulted in wrong visualization (r24949, #3037).
- Removed use of deprecated rosbuild macros.
Added ~transform_publish_period parameter.
Removed use of deprecated tf API (#3547).
- Filled in header of map message published on latched topic.
- Fixed gcc 4.4 warnings.
- Made clean target actually gmapping itself.
- Fixed regression tests to pass more reliably (no changes to libraries or nodes).
- Added two published topics, both latched:
- Enabled basic bag-based regression tests.
Ported from deprecated tf::MessageNotifier to tf::MessageFilter
Ported from deprecated getParam("~param") to NodeHandle("~").getParam("param")
- Minor documentation fixes.