Current Tutorials (groovy and above)
[Older] Fuerte Tutorials
Here's a list of the tutorials written for older version of ROS and our code.
- Running the Hand and Arm Interface
This tutorial is an introduction on how to run the Hand and Arm interface. It explains how to change from the simulated to the real interface.
- Moving the Robot
First examples on how to interact with the Robot, through a GUI or simple programs.
- Simulation: Using the Gazebo interface
This tutorial will get you started with our Gazebo interface.
- Creating a package to interact with our robots.
This tutorial will show you how to create a package to interact with our robots. This is the "clean" way of working with the robots.
- Recording a movement and replaying it.
Records and replays a hand movement.
- Setting new Controller Parameters
Learn how to change the PID parameters value on our real hardware using ROS.
- Using the Object Manipulation Stack with the Shadow Robot Hand.
Using the Shadow hand / arm to do some automatic pickup and place. The 3D sensor we're using is a Microsoft kinect.
Create a new tutorial: