Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Stack defines users to be "internal users only"
- All documentation states that there are no external APIs
- No tutorials - this seems OK
- No external APIs means no API reviews needed
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Don't appear to be any unnecessary packages (other than possibly ckill)
Concerns / issues
- Is the ckill package necessary? it is a duplicate of code that is in pr2debs under the pr2-ckill package. I'm mostly asking in case it's a trivial deletion. If we can't get rid of this one, we should file a ticket against pr2-ckill to make sure that we're not maintaining the same code in 2 places.
- There's nothing in the changelist. Even if we're not guaranteeing any kind of stability, it would be nice to let people know about major changes.
- Roadmap - If we're putting out a stack with no externally released APIs, we should put some context on the roadmap about what this will become. I put a draft up there, but someone else should read it over.
File ticket against pr2-ckill (Jeremy) if we can't move ckill out of this stack easily.
- With these changes, I'm OK with it.