学习 URDF (Unified Robot Description Format，统一的机器人描述文件格式)
- Create your own urdf file
In this tutorial you start creating your own urdf robot description file.
- Parse a urdf file
This tutorial teaches you how to use the urdf parser
- Using the robot state publisher on your own robot
This tutorial explains how you can publish the state of your robot to tf, using the robot state publisher.
- Start using the KDL parser
This tutorial teaches you how to create a KDL Tree from a URDF file
- Using urdf with robot_state_publisher
This tutorial gives a full example of a robot model with URDF that uses robot_state_publisher. First, we create the URDF model with all the necessary parts. Then we write a node which publishes the JointState and transforms. Finally, we run all the parts together.
- Building a Visual Robot Model with URDF from Scratch
Learn how to build a visual model of a robot that you can view in Rviz
- Building a Movable Robot Model with URDF
Learn how to define movable joints in URDF
- Adding Physical and Collision Properties to a URDF Model
Learn how to add collision and inertial properties to links, and how to add joint dynamics to joints.
- Using Xacro to Clean Up a URDF File
Learn some tricks to reduce the amount of code in a URDF file using Xacro
- Using a URDF in Gazebo
Preliminary tutorial on how to spawn and control your robot in Gazebo.
- Understanding the PR2 Robot Description
This tutorial explains the layout of the top level URDF Xacro file for a complex robot such as PR2.
Create a new tutorial: