Only released in EOL distros:
The featurenav_base package provides base functionality for learning and navigating jockeys based on feature detection for the Large Maps Framework (LaMa).
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>
- Author: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_featurenav/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_featurenav.git (branch: indigo-devel)
featurenav_base provides base class for feature-based navigation for the Large Maps Framework (LaMa). Feature-based navigation implement the base functionalities of two jockeys. The first one, the learning jockey learns a path while the robot is driving externally. The learned path is a series of image descriptors with extra information. The second one, the navigating jockey can then drive the robot and follow this path.