This page lists changes that were made in the 1.1.x series of pr2_simulator (C Turtle Alpha).
- add launch of simulator's version of stripped down camera_synchronizer, which merely toggles projector
namespace filters <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4533)>>
- clean up console output
added param gazebo/start_robot_calibrated for toggling calibration in simulation. defaults to true, which is the original behavior.
- use namespaced controller types
- getting ready for moving damping calc from plugin into gazebo/ode, fix for GAZEBO_PATCH_VERSION gating issues for pr2_gazebo_controller_manager.cpp. Damping still calculated in plugin for now.
- minor bug fix: deleting boost thread on exit.
Add package name to controller plugin namespace. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4469)>>
- fix world link for demos
Major update to simulator_gazebo 1.1 with new underlying class data structures.
Changing from controller + action node to the JointTrajectoryActionController
- forearm_camera_l is renamed to l_forearm_cam for consistency with hardware
add exports to and add direct dependency on gazebo for the new gazebo-ros node (no longer need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH for dynamically loaded plugins).
- clean up ros init and shutdown
added dynamic reconfigure nodes for tilt and base laser <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg,3830)>>
- Added Ubuntu platform tags to manifest
- minor fixes to example