Only released in EOL distros:
This package provides a user interface for downloading object models from the RoboEarth database and to feed them to re_vision and re_kinect_object_detector object detection algorithms.
This package is part of RoboEarth (EU FP7, grant 248942).
- Author: Daniel Di Marco
- License: BSD
- Source: svn https://ipvs.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/roboearth/repos/public/tags/latest
What does re_object_detector_gui do?
re_object_detector_gui aims to be a simple front end for downloading object models from the RoboEarth database and to feed these into different object detection algorithms.
See the tutorial roboearth_stack/Tutorials/Using recorded models for object detection for a step-by-step approach.
- Color image from the Kinect camera
- Detection results from the re_kinect object detection node
- Path to new models for re_vision added or downloaded by the user
- Path to new models for the re_kinect node added or downloaded by the user